Enter Tamaki Suoh!
My best friend, Ginger, watched Ouran with me a few times… Do you remember that? (I apologize if you remember that… though my podcasts probably aren’t much better. Maybe. I dunno. Anyway…) Regardless, she will tell you straight up (and I will proudly agree!!) that I am basically Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club.
I covered this twice before (30 Day Anime Challenge — Anime Character to Which I Am Most Similar & the “Describe Yourself in 3 Fictional Characters” Twitter hashtag), but I will here repeat and expand my reasoning as to why Tamaki and I are basically one entity.
TAMAKI & I…
- Protective of loved ones
- Naturally a bit flirty (even if methods differ)
- Grow mushrooms
- Mind theatre? Absolutely
- Just want “daughter” (me: Husband) to notice us!
- Cut to the heart of the matter when supporting others
- Play the piano!
- Eating traditional comfort food
- Basically princely (princess) types
- SPARKLES & ROSES
- Massive freak outs (“MOMMY!!”)
- “If I deny my problem, it doesn’t exist.”
- Hyperactive and ridiculous with good hearts
Most of us have seen Ouran (but if you haven’t, you should and then come back because I’ll wait…), so you can tell me if you agree. None of you know me in person, but you can totes see it, right?
Ginger and Chronic can totes see it.
The real question is, who is more extra: Tamaki or Victor (YOI)?
(Disregarding any and all similarity to me, I also love Tama-chan, just saying. Vic did such a great job as his VA.)
Until day 5,