Blog-readers, behold below your primary cast of real-world characters! ヾ(*’▽’*)
Shoujothoughts—少女 (20-something, female, otaku)
- Husband says Shoujo is “cute”
- “Cute” is apparently a state of being?
- (Shoujo is…she’s dying… He’s so cool. *Swoon*)
- Is a Tama-chan, utterly
- So girly, omgosh
- State of being: absolutely hopeless romantic
- Easily excitable
- Does that “shoujo heroine talks to herself” thing; super embarrassing (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)
- Has been called graceful when it comes to fluidity of movement, but often finds herself bumping into imaginary objects or slipping on flat surfaces. ❤
- (Husband simply sighs at this point and says with a smile or a head shake, “Only you.”)
- Very sensitive
- Holds strong to moral convictions; Christian
- Mess with someone she loves and you will feel wrath *grump*
- On tall side with slight build, small bones, blue/gray eyes
- Pink is life
- Bows and ribbons lifestyle
- Dresses are the Favorite (TM)
Having said all that, she’s the blogger in question: a writer, reader, and a force of nature.
Shoujothoughts: Cute is a physical attribute.
Husband: *pulling her closer* Nope.
Shoujothoughts: *mentally* He…he thinks I’m cute! *doki doki*
The Husband—夫 (who would die if he knew Shoujo was writing about him) (20-something, male, gamer)
- Ambitious, motivated, intelligent, responsible
- Absolute perfectionist
- …unintentionally sexy… (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)
- Real world example of the “cool type”–reserved
- Isn’t terribly eloquent when it comes to vocalizing his feelings
- Megane of stoic spectacles variety
- Onry as hell in private; teases Shoujo into oblivion
- Short hair, long~~~ temper
- Stubborn as the day (in an Alaskan summer!) is long
- Does not say things he doesn’t mean
- Always genuine
- Believes that much of his feelings are meant to be understood without verbal expression
- Believes that somethings just are and others should know that
- Truly a closet goofball
- Built for anime cosplay; lean bishie build at the ready
- Average height
- Lives in jeans of black to blue, flip flops, and dark colored t-shirts
To end with, his blue/green eyes are beautiful. His laugh is silly, his teasing eye-roll inducing. His goals are lofty. His thoughts are hard to reach. His heart is Shoujo’s claim.
Shoujothoughts: *crocodile pouting* Why are you so mean?
Husband: *smiling while walking away* Because I can be.
Muffin (aka Neko-chan)—猫ちゃん (14, female, fluff ball)
- Getting on in years but still Shoujothoughts’ precious baby kitty
- Likes to nap almost as much as she likes to eat
- Recreational catnip user, enjoys her window seat
- Has strategically taken over Shoujo’s favorite chair
- Drools like a puppy dog
- Is the most adorable thing under the sun
- Vomits a lot *ew*, leaving Shoujo-chan to clean up after her
- Leaves lots of litter box work for the Husband
- Makes the cutest puff-ball of long fur when curled up on self
- Hates riding in the car
- Loves to sit on a kitchen chair (or on the floor) during meals and waits to be offered the meats
- Meows a LOT
- Is a very smart beebee
- Escape artist
- Does not hesitate to let you know when she wants what I’ve dubbed “the ‘tentions” (attention)
Rough End Quote:
Husband: *approaching Neko-chan so she meows* Meow if you love me the most!
Neko-chan: *wanting food* Meow!
Husband: *picking up and holding Neko* Aww, yes. See, she says, “I love him the most!”