I don’t know if this title indicates that the blogger is neat or that the award is neat, but either way, I’m stoked that Keiko nominated me. Thanks, Keiko! ❤ Award posts are fun because they’re formatted and give me specific instructions re: how to complete them. (^^)
As I answer Keiko’s questions, I am watching the most fan-service heavy anime in the shoujo genre (“Kamigami no Asobi”) and laughing my butt off. Good times all around. But now, on to the show!
- Display the logo
- Thank the blogger for the award (I should hope one would do this anyway! (°ロ°) !)
- Answer the questions the one who has nominated you
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers
- Ask them 7 questions
- What is one thing you want to achieve this year? Hmm… I mean, there are a lot of things I’d like to accomplish this year, but some of them are more just “things I’d like to happen” as opposed to things that I have any control over. Can I pick two of my many things to list here? I can say I’d like to become physically stronger (read: not so fragile!!) and healthier by working out and eating right. I’d also like for the blog to reach 300 followers by the end of this year, which I think we can do, guys!! ❤
- If you become any creature what would it be? I would like to stay a human, but I’ve often joked (sort of joked?) to Husband that I wouldn’t mind being a cat like our sweet Muffin because she has remarkably little to worry about. I feel like my life is deeply intertwined with the life of my cat child, anyway, but that requires an explanation meant for another day.
- If you were a character what type of character would you be? We’re all pretty complicated characters, for sure, but if I am to simplify, I’d be the josei’s anxious but well-meaning deredere/dandere combo who loves people a lot, feels things too deeply, and is very excitable but only around those she knows well. I’d wear a lot of girly dresses and ribbons in a young adult way, and I’d teach kindergarten (which in Japan is like preschool in America) like Kyou from “Clannad.”
- What is the worst anime you’ve watched? Does it count if I only saw like one episode? “Devilman Crybaby.” Done. If you’re talking about anime that I’ve seen more completely but just didn’t fancy, “Full Metal Panic.”
- Do you prefer to read the source material or watch adaptations? I generally watch an anime first and, if I really enjoy it, I’ll go look for the manga or otome game. If an otome game makes itself known to me and I enjoy it, I’ll watch the anime when it comes out.
- Do you skip openings/endings when watching anime? Why? It depends on the anime! Sometimes those OP and ED are just TOO GOOD, you know? I can’t skip them! But then, even if I like an OP, I might start to skip it after a while. Ex: I don’t usually skip any of the “Hakuouki” OPs, but I will skip the EDs. I also didn’t usually skip the first “Attack on Titan” OP, but I often skipped the second. I also like the first “Black Butler” OP. And the one from “Book of Circus.”
- What is your favourite opening/ending from this season of anime? The only seasonal anime I’m watching right now is “B-Project: Zecchō Emotion,” so I guess I have to pick that one even though the OP doesn’t wow me. I did just finish watching Norn9, though, and I really enjoyed the images they used in their OP. (I didn’t watch it every time though.)
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Where were you five years ago?
- Please link your favorite anime AMV for everyone and tell us why you like it. (I just wanna know, okay, guys? I like AMVs a lot…)
- What’s better: hugs or holding hands?
- You and your favorite anime character are riding in a car. It’s late, and you can see the stars twinkle through the passenger-side window. It’s cold out, but the seats are heated. Your favorite character laughs at something you said. You smile back. Where are you headed, and what will you do when you get there? Describe your situation. Tell me a story.
- Who is your favorite European monarch of the 17th-21st century?
- If I go crazy, will you still call me Superman? No, I’m kidding; real question–what is your dream job? (If you feel like sharing, what’s your current job for that matter? Student counts!)
That’s all for now. I look forward to reading everyone’s answers to my questions!! ❤