Is this show everything I hoped it would be? Yes, that and more. On to episode 4 and a resolution to the Chariose v Azazel debacle. I am dying to know Chariose’s motivations in detail, and not understanding what makes Nina transform is all but driving me mad.
- Right from the beginning, Azazel is getting pummeled.
- And there’s the screamo.
- Whoa. How many times can I say “whoa?”
- SAVE HIM, NINA!!
- AZ!! NO!!
- He’s like half dead! Why are you still blushing looking at him, Nina? Don’t other things take precedence!?
- Was he crying when he said that, or was it sweat?
- Oh, my gosh, she transforms through the power of hugs. ;P (If I transformed into a dragon every time Husband hugged me, that would become v problematic.)
- Nina is such a bad@$$.
- I assume they’ll explain the green glow from the Onyx Knights eventually.
- Kaiser is stuck in the middle between these two factions. It’s obvious that he cares for both Chariose and Azazel. I just wonder as to his story.
- Is Nina… Bahamut’s daughter…? Nah, no way.
- W-what? The demon who killed Kaizer’s father?
- Chariose is a smart cookie and human lie detector.
- Finally, some embarassment about waking up naked.
- She turns into a dragon WHEN A MAN MAKES HER HEART RACE. Count me in!
- Nina: Everything was fine. Azazel: Until you met me. Nina: Y-you’re not the only one who made my heart race!! (Gah, why can’t I ship it???)
- And there’s Rock the hand being all cute again.
- DA FRICK!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!! “Let me make love to you! That will turn you into the dragon!” WHAAAAAAAAAAT!<!<!<!<!<!<! I you just what?????
- *takes a deep breath* I’m okay.
- *replays the clip* I’m not okay.
- I still think Azazel is hot. It has to be said.
- Yes, you’re flustered, so run naked through the street, Nina. That’s smart.
- *gasp* It’s the boy’s mother!
- Joan of Arc is his mother!?
- And just like that, we have episode 4, “Firestarter.”
Okay, so I finally got a few answers. I want so badly to watch the next episode, but I think I’ll be headed off to sleep now. Azazel’s destination will remain a mystery for now. I just wonder how much more backstory I would know if I had watched the original series.
To enter the sweepstakes mentioned here, click here. I’ll include this link on all blog posts published between now and the sweepstakes conclusion. 🙂
Until next time,