I wasn’t exactly sure what to expect when I picked up this title, but I’m not disappointed thus far. It’s positively marathon-worthy! On to episode 3!
- Apparently, the angels need the boy for some reason. He’s gonna help restore humans’ faith in the gods?
- The boy looks so innocent sleeping on the couch.
- Oooch. Azazel’s wounds look like they hurt.
- Is this a flashback to when Azazel found the boy? (I need this boy’s name, soon.)
- Azazel (Can I call him Az?) views the boy as a brother. It’s super cute. Az looks at the boy so tenderly.
- Japanese screamo music intro? Check.
- Oo! Oo! Oo! It’s Chariose disguised as a commoner! Now we’re going to see a bit of what I saw in the AMV!
- I love how no one questions how this girl is taking down grown men in arm wresting. Like, they’re HUGE and she’s this slight-looking thing.
- Oooooo, Bacchus must have been banished.
- YEAH!! He’s gonna arm wrestle her!!
- She’s wearing a blindfold. That’s too good. lolololololol
- Whoa, he’s strong!
- She got him and the table broke. lolololololol
- I wish they’d explain the whole “almost transforming into a dragon when she sees a handsome man” bit.
- The goose is just as confused as the rest of us.
- Captain Kaiser.
- The Onyx Knights are subtly hiding behind Char’s throne, but you wouldn’t immediately notice it.
- Rita: “Was he more handsome than Azazel?” Me: Well, that’s a complicated question…
- “By the way, Nina, how did you end up living with this drunk and this duck?” roflolololololol
- They call Char “that kid,” so I mean, they must view him as a young-in even though he’s at least 26. Does that mean I’m a young-in, too?
- The demons in this universe remind me of the goblins from Clare B. Dunkle’s “Hollow Kingdom” Trilogy in that some have more human characteristics and some have more animal characteristics, but they’re all demons none the less.
- THE HAND HAS FEET. HOW IS THAT SO CUTE?? HOW DID THEY MAKE A DISEMBODIED HAND CUTE?
- So Kaiser knows Rita.
- And that’s episode 3, “Close Encounter.”
To enter the sweepstakes mentioned here, click here. I’ll include this link on all blog posts published between now and the sweepstakes conclusion. 🙂
So far, Chariose is the bad guy and Azazel is the good guy, but I also know that this can’t be as one-sided as it seems and that Chariose must have his own motivations. I can’t wait to see what they are in episode 4. Have any of you seen Virgin Soul? Thus far, it comes highly recommended.
2 thoughts on “Watch Along– Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul (sub) EP. 3”
You really need to watch Genesis to get some character stuff. Rita is in love with Kaiser.
See, I figured that just from the look that she gave him. It was kinda sad. She was so excited! 😦 But yeah, I’m pretty sure I’ll go back and watch Genesis after I finish Virgin Soul.