The Last Goodbye as covered by Sarahjanelist
Music Box piece on the song Hello, Goodbye Hello from Children Who Chase Lost Voices
Listening to Your Own Judgement—Anime Hype
SPOILERS GALORE! (ﾉ>ω<)ﾉ :｡･:*:･ﾟ’★,｡･:*:･ﾟ’☆
You’ll need to turn your volume up to approx 70/100!
My “not-ani-blogger-but-totally-ani-friend” Chronic* finally agreed to be a guest on the podcast! Basically, we did what we always do, but in front of a (really bad, to be honest) microphone. Please rest assured that I’m looking into a new and improved mic! (*^^*) In addition, I had much more that deserved verbal rambling, but I tried to keep the rest short because Chronic and I spent a great deal of time discussing The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. What do you think about the movie? Let me know in the comments below!
*About Chronic (and written by me from “his” POV), for interested parties…
- -glorious hair
- -quiet drunk
- -telling you how it is
- -enough common sense for the both of us
- -who are you?
- -don’t care that I’m a twin (but everyone else does because it’s cool??)
- -spaghetti is not my forte
- -don’t make me drive the car
- -retired WoW addict (for now)
- -sinking your ship (are you reading this, Chronic? Because I’m talking to you. 😛 )
One thought on “I brought a friend to the Haurhi party… – a “Shoujo Thoughts: Otaku Ramblings” podcast (10)”