It’s 3:32 A.M. I woke up about a half hour (not “oh ouran” autocorrect?) ago and actually checked my work email, responding to things I had been putting off for a week due to anxiety (and forgetfulness…). Putting that off was unacceptable. Honestly. I am just glad I probably won’t be fired from this job with really great insurance that people are like, “I’ll tell you what, you better not mess this up…”
At least not right now…?
I hope. *cries*
I am not going to get into it.
Anyway… I’m sufficiently panicked (rightly or otherwise? I don’t know?), and I have to be awake in like 2 hours, so that’s a win, right? Right!
Are mental health protections a thing?
I feel a little better and a little worse having rambled (and if I publish this, I will wake up in the morning going “WHAT DID YOU DO, SHOUJO?!”), so I’ll end with a few “3 A.M. Thoughts” as I now feel more sleepy and will hopefully be able to get another little bit of shut eye before being thrown into what will be a very challenging, patience-testing day of work…
- Why the heck would someone nowadays put “Jimmy Crack Corn” on my new CD with “Puff the Magic Dragon?” Like, why? What did you gain from this, CD company? How does this assist me? How does this assist anyone in my position??? Or anywhere????? Except historical studies????
- My fish are my pets but I still eat fish. My mom had a pet pig as a kid, but we still eat pork. My uncle raised a baby raccoon as a child (unadvised), but that has nothing to do with anything.
- Anyone know any good fantasy/historical romance anime that I haven’t seen?
- Library Wars sequel, anime studios: make it happen? I give cookies?
- WHY CANNOT I BUY BB:BOA, FUNIMATION?? *sobs*
*sobs* *sobs* *sobs*
It’s too early for this lack of Black Butler.
Or a quality post, apparently?
Very Tired Me (yay, autocorrect)