Clearly it’s time for episode 3. Let’s light this candle! Spoilers Ahoy!! (I keep saying that and now I want chocolate chip cookies.)
- I’ve given enough commentary on the 90s way that this intro mashed Tamaki and Tuxedo mask into the form of teenage Yuu, so I’m going to stop now.
- Clearly, blue haired girl is the ex-girlfriend.
- Her eyes, lol. Aww…
- If it was already “like that,” this anime would not have a point.
- Why is it so shocking that a 16-17 year old boy has had a girlfriend?
- I’ll honestly stop commenting on their school uniforms now, I promise, but that tennis outfit is so cute.
- OMG, IT’S 90s GLASSES TEACHER MAN!!!! (I think this will always irrationally excite me.)
- Awww…she’s shipping her teachers.
- I know exactly how it consumes you when, as a high school student, your crush is crushing on another. This is incredibly accurate and also the 90s.
- Did I mention the 90s?
- The animation of their expressions reminds me so much of Boys over Flowers.
- Like, I know it was a flirtatious statement, but he’s right; that tennis outfit is fire.
- Me, chuckling: Oooooo… mad Ginta. Oooooo.
- It’S A PiSSInG ConT–Oh. Oh, no, never mind. It’s not Ginta. It’s some other dude.
- “He’s kinda weird [and I don’t mean the mullet.]”
- IS HE IN LOVE??
- Yuu: I’m not into that. Mullet Man: Me either. Yuu, thinking: Then why are you here??
- I’m laughing so hard.
- The creepy music makes it! ROFL
- Why does Mullet Man remind me of a Sailor Moon villain?
- Miki BFF: Is there something wrong? Yuu: “No, not really. [I just ran into a Sailor Moon villain.]”
- OMG… don’t sink my ship.
- Can is BE a ship? I’m still so conflicted!!
- I could have sworn she was going to tell Miki to follow him.
- When she said Wonder Dog, why did I suddenly picture Dino Mutt??
- “I will date you even though you live in my house.” -Yuu, basically
- “I’LL JUST GET ONE FOR YOU.” BE STILL MY HEART.
- Lol, wrong toy. Just be grateful, Miki.
- He’s a turtle dragon!
- It’s the ex-girlfriend!! GET OUT OF HERE, WOMAN. YUU IS SPOKEN FOR.
- CLINGY LIKE A SWEATER DRIED WITH BATHROOM TOWELS.
- The coincidence mirror maze is coincidental in that it takes forever for Miki to escape.
- She’s so dramatic about a mirror maze.
- She’s gonna be trouble. Areemee? Arimi? Am I too lazy to look up the spelling? Yes I am.
- DON’T DO THAT ON A DATE, YOU MORON.
- Thank goodness. Omg. I’m just gonna call it like my gut sees it (because last time with MyMess I was right). Bit**. He’s CLEARLY ON A DATE.
- But he doesn’t like her. Phew.
- Get your mind outa the gutter Miki.
- Miki is a pervert! ROFLOLOLOL
- … CONFRONTATION.
- Tell him, girl.
- I mean, she’s right. What right does Ginta have to complain at this juncture?
- I swear, you could drop the Boys over Flowers characters into this world and it would fit right in. Basically seemless.
- You’re spacing out, Miki.
- …Kiss candy? ROFL
- DON’T DO IT NOW, GINTA. DO NOT KISS HER.
- Is this sexual assault?! Or is it romantic!? Did he stop when she resisted!?
- YES, SLAP HIM, YES.
- Now Yuu just needs to find out what happened, please and thank you.
- He needs to find her while she’s distraught.
- Aww, okay, maybe next time.
She’s going to think everyone are jerks!
Why does 90s glasses teacher man make me so happy?
Is it okay to ship Miki and Yuu??
Why do I keep wanting to call Ginta Ginti as in Ginti from Death Parade????
WHY AM I ASKING YOU ALL THESE THINGS?