There’s a dub for this?? There’s a dub for this?? How did I not know that?? Funimation, you sly dog! Now what is a Shoujothoughts to do: pick up where I left off, or make the jump to the dub? Decisions, decisions…
Well, maybe I’ll go watch episode 1 in the dub and see if it necessitates a swap… *be right bacccckk~~~~* (P.S. That opening theme, though.)
*not even five minutes later*…I didn’t even have to watch this whole episode to know that I have to make the switch; this is just too good. I’m sorry, sub fans, but we’re taking a detour…
“KISS HIM, NOT ME!” EP. 3, BEGIN!!
- “Yeah, let’s have a maid cafe and have all the girls dress up!” Boy, at least tryyy to be a little more subtle.
- “Maid cafe, seconded!” ROFL
- Nana: Who gives a crap? Kae: I LOVE THAT IDEA! Nana: I suddenly give a crap!!
- You tell um’, Kae! Fair is fair!
- “Who’d want to see a bunch of guys in skirts?” Kae: *heavy breathing*
- Who voices this girl…? *to the Internet!* Jeannie Tirado. Hmm…
- We finally hit the opening again. The only thing I understand is “Prince Prince” and “Prince Princess.” Rofl. Now that I’m actually paying attention to the lyrics, that’s hilarious.
- HER FACE ON THE BED.
- This show in summary is as follows. Kae: Oh, no! All these hot boys want to kiss me instead of kissing each other senseless!! Boys: …
- SLEEPY GUY’S ENGLISH VOICE IS SOOOO CUTE.
- “Prince…ess?” *laugh cry*
- WHY THE HELL IS THAT PERFECTION!?!
- “Lucky me.” *still laugh cry*
- “They’ll have to wear whatever I make for them.” Girl. Girl. Calm down.
- I still ❤ Sleepy Guy.
- He bwushed. ❤
- Why is this show making me ship her with popular boy? ❤ He’s like… “touch, touch, touch, DON’T TOUCH!” ROFL.
- I am so sure that every *nearly* grown man wants to be called precious.
- Awww, dose tears ❤
- “Deep down, I’m quite manly.” Me: *blink blink* FRICK.
- IT WAS ALL IN HIS HEAD.
- I was really enjoying how adorable her unintentional comments were along with Infirmary Guy’s reaction, but then Nana came along…
- It’s MY turn to be touched by her! rofl
- I am heartily enjoying this.
- Dang it, I ship it. ❤ My heart. *pout because I only wanted to ship her with Sleepy*
- *Nana shows up.* Me: starts laughing *Infirmary guy shows up* Me aloud: OH MY GOD.
- The assumption that no man there can sew. I mean, probably not, but still. Sewing buttons? Not hard.
- Is…is his name SEVEN?
- Nana thinks it’s COOL to help her out. *squee*
- Is…is that a jacket from Attack on Titan? *to the Internet* If that isn’t supposed to be a reference without intent to copy, I don’t know what is!
- OH MY GOSH. SHE DESIGNED THOSE COSTUMES.
- *girl stamped* *everyone dies* *show over*
- “Uh…why are you crying!?” *roflololol*
- YOU’RE WONDERFUL SHION AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I BOW BEFORE YOU!!!
- They’re like, “Damn, she’s crying. We can’t resist her womanly tears.”
- Oooh, that was harsh.
- IT WAS AN ATTACK ON TITAN REFERENCE!
- Back to my original ship, Kae x Sleepy guy
- Ohhhh, okay, he’s not mad. He’s not angry. Good.
- I love how Sleepy is not included in this love-hate fest.
- Kae: Aww…he’s gonna help me out. Sleepy: Let’s make a schedule! Kae: THANKS A LOT.
- WhY iS hE wEaRiNG a SiGn?
- Why are schools in Japan allowed to fetishize maids like that?
- Okay, so when Nana pushes her against the wall and says that he won’t let her forget that he’s a real man, my heart miiiigghtt~~~ have went *doki doki.* A little bit. I’m not saying I ship it…but… no. No. I refuse.
- Sleepy to the rescue.
- Good, he makes you feel comfortable. Good. Marry him.
- You should swallow it.
- YOU ARE GETTING IN THE WAY OF THEIR HAPPINESS, IGARASHI.
- Sleepy is so innocent-like.
- me, exhale-laughing: OH MY GOD. “My name is Princess Snow White. I pick flowers and hang out in the woods.” ROFLOL
*INHALE SQUEAK* THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS
ON HER THIGH
AND HE’S JUST LIKE, “…no?” ALL CHILL
- I’m over here going, “Oh, phew, that’s better,” and she’s like, “MY HAND IS ON HIS LEG. THAT’S WORSE!!” ROFL
- I don’t remember ANYTHING.
- There always has to be a haunted house, ya know?
- Iga: Who, me? Nana: YOU DID!!!!
- I love how he’s more scared than her.
- I know this voice… *Internet* I knew I’d heard him somewhere.
- Me, aloud: Aw, Frick.
- Me, aloud, laughing: Aw, Frick. Ah, my God.
- I had honestly hoped the guys were listening in the stairwell.
- The prefect set up for our boys to come save her.
- *eyes widen* Well, then. How dare you just touch her so casually.
- “We’re just asking for maid service…” … … …
- I know this is a serious moment, but I love that line, “SORRY, YOU’RE IN MY BUBBLE!!!”
- Me, sCreAMinG: YES!!!!! YES!!!! KICK HIS ASS, IGARASHI!!!
- Sleepy: “You’re safe now.” I am just cracking up, I can’t I can’t I can’t…
- All: Seriously? Can’t let these guys out of my sight. Sleepy: ?
“THAT’S GREAT. I MISSED YOU GUYS.” SLEEPY, I LOVE YOU. I am smiling so big that I can feel it in my cheeks.
- And all the boys are just like, “What planet are you from!?” ROFL
- Igarashi: Come on, Nana! Me, aloud: Awww! Me, internal, suddenly serious: She’s going to ship it.
See!? I AM SUCH SLEEPY. “WHAT A WARM DISPLAY OF FRIENDSHIP,” HE SAYS. SLEEPY, YOU DA BOMB.
*Has to take a deep breath*
Okay, so that happened.
This show is a shipper’s dream.
Well, there’s episode 3 in the bag. I tell you, I don’t regret moving to the dub at all!
Have you seen Kiss Him, Not Me? Did you like it? Are you watching now?
Too many questions?
Until next time,